Guess How Much Americans Will Spend on Valentine’s Day This Year?

Valentine’s Day is almost upon us.

On Feb. 14, around 62 percent of adults will be observing this annual celebration of love. The other 38 percent are likely either objecting out of principle or single and bitter about it (or, perhaps, they really don’t care). Either way a shit ton of money is spent on this so called ‘day of love’.

Related posts

Stupid.com Gag Gifts